Illegal Waste Tire Stockpile Identification
This form is intended for use only by state and local governmental agency employees. All other reports of illegal waste tire sites or waste tire complaints should be reported using the "Waste Tires Complaint Form," available on our website at
State/Local Organization Name
Contact Name and Job Title
Street, city, state, zip, county
Location of illegal waste tire site
Please provide as much information as possible, but forward the form to CDPHE even if some of the information is not known.
Type of Property
Property owner/site name:
1. What is the estimated number of waste tires (or volume - Length x Width x Height) to be removed?
2. What types of waste tires are visible in the pile (passenger, semi, agriculture, mining, etc.)?
3. How long (approximately) has the illegal tire site been at its current location?
4. Describe the topography of the site (open field, near waters of the state, valley, forest, etc.)
5. Identify any schools, hospitals, major cities or town, highways or water bodies within a 5 mile radius of the site, especially those within one mile.
6. Can the property owner be identified?
7. Has the property owner ever charged a fee or knowingly allowed tires to be disposed of at the site?
8. Have there been any legal action(s) taken against the property owner to clean up the site (court orders, liens, monetary fines, etc.)?
9. Has the dumping or collection of illegal waste tires ceased at the site? If yes, when?
10. Has there been a documented public response to the illegal waste tire site?
11. Additional information
Upload any pictures or other documentation if available.
When you hit Submit, you will be redirected to the Waste tire management, fees and grants web page. We may contact you directly for additional information.