The Philadelphia Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. provides annual scholarship aid to students, regardless of race, creed, religious affiliation, or gender, in pursuit of higher education.
The minimum requirements are:
- Applied to an accredited two or four year college or university
- Minimum “B” average (3.0)
- Attends a Philadelphia County High School
The following documents must be submitted with the completed application:
1. Most recent school transcript with grades from September through December 2022.
(For PSD seniors you may include an 11-grade year transcript if first session for this year isn’t available.)
2. Write a statement of your educational objectives and life goals (500 words or less).
3. Two (2) letters of recommendation. (Family members are excluded)
One letter of reference must be from a member of the school staff.
4. SAT or ACT scores, if applicable.
5. Parents/Guardians - describe in 150 words or less, your financial need.
6. Falsification of any aspects of this application will result in it being removed from consideration.
Applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm on February 17, 2023.
Incomplete applications and those submitted after February 17, 2023 will not be reviewed.
Applicants who successfully complete this process will be notified via email regarding interviews.
Any questions or concerns may be sent to Scholarship@phillyalumnae-dst.org.