COMMUNITY FUND APPLICATION
United Way of Columbia and Montour County
Grant Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in the United Way of Columbia and Montour County’s Community Fund.
The purpose of the Community Fund is to support projects within Columbia County that fall into the organization’s Impact Areas. The United Way of Columbia County’s current Impact Areas are as follows: Health, Education and Income.
Guidelines for Community Fund:
- The maximum request is $3,000 or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is LESS.
- The United Way will not support projects where they are the only source of funding;
- Grantees may only be funded once every other calendar year;
- Projects with a length over three months may be subject to interim grant reports and interim funding cycles;
- Collaboration is highly encouraged
- Before approval, additional information including financials may be requested.
Please note there are limited resources available for Community Grants. The denial of a grant application does not signify that the United Way of Columbia County does not consider the project to be worthy.
Complete applications should be returned to United Way of Columbia County, c/o Adrienne Mael, 238 Market St., Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org 570-784-3134
**PLEASE NOTE: Publicly announced Requests for Proposals (RFP) will be accepted quarterly. Deadlines for receipt at the United Way office is 5 P. M. on the following dates:
Final award decision will generally be made by the end of the following month.