High School Vehicle Build
SEMA is funding 5 high school auto shop vehicle builds in 2019. This program supports SEMA's youth engagement initiatives to foster the next generation of enthusiasts. SEMA member companies can support these builds through product donations to be installed on the vehicles. Each school will be building a Jeep Wrangler between the years of 1996-2006.
Product donations should fit the following categories:
- Interior Accessories
- Exterior Accessories
If you are interested in supporting this program, please fill out the following information and we will follow up with you.
Build Partners will receive:
- Product(s) installed on vehicle(s)
- Opportunity to visit the high school(s) and a host product demonstration
- Company recognition on vehicle build website
- Company highlight in eNews and SEMA press releases
- Inclusion in SEMA social media posts covering the vehicle builds