WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR THE PROJECT GRADUATION COMMITTEE!
The Project Graduation Committee is looking to fill several key slots that became vacant when the previous volunteers' last student graduated in 2019. Volunteers who sign up for these slots should not have students who are graduating in 2020 and you must be able to commit to attending the monthly Project Graduation meetings held on the 1st Wednesday of the month at BRHS. If we are not able to fill these key volunteer positions, Project Graduation 2020 may not happen.
- The Assistant Cafe Lead 1 volunteer will help the Cafe Lead in setting up the cafe area on the night of the event, icing down the drinks, coordinating all food deliveries and overseeing the cafe and volunteers. They will also work with the Cafe Lead 2 volunteer for ordering the food/drinks, sending out sign ups, etc prior to the event. This shift is from 6pm to 11:30pm.
- The Assitant Cafe Lead 2 volunteer is will help the Cafe Lead for overseeing the cafe and volunteers during the event and clean up of the cafe area at the end of the night. They will also work with the Cafe Lead 1 volunteer for ordering the food/drinks, sending out sign ups, etc prior to the event. This shift is from 11:30pm - 5am.
- The Clean Up Lead volunteer is responsible for overseeing the clean up volunteers and cleaning up the Pavilion after the event. This includes moving tables and furniture back to its original location, loading the truck with all of the Project Graduation boxes and equipment, etc. The committee hires a janitor to do the vacuumiing and cleaning of the gym floor. This shift is from 3am - 6am.
- The Express Door Entry volunteer is responsible for sitting at the entry on the lower level of the Pavilion to ensure that only vendors, volunteers, and people delivery food enter. This shift is from 6pm - 10:30pm.
- The Games and Contests Lead volunteer is responsible for running the various contests such as Hula Hoop and Limbo throughout the night and making sure that all of the games for Minute 2 Win It are organized. They also can propose new games/contests. This shift is from 10:30pm - 3am.
- The Security Lead volunter is responsible for overseeing the security and volunteers for the Pavilion which includes working together with the LCSO Deputy and Pavilion Manager on Duty. This shift is from 10:30pm - 5am.
- The Setup & Decorating Lead will oversee the student volunteers and adult volunteers and setup and decorate the Pavilion for the event. We keep decorations to the minimal and setup is documentd. This shift is from 6pm - 10pm.