IMPORTANT: Applications submitted after the March 31st deadline will be reviewed and processed for the next mini-grant cycle.
Eligibility for mini-grant funds are based on the following requirements:
1. Your church must have applied or re-applied and been accepted into the PHW Collaborative (previously Certification Program) in the last 12 months prior to applying for a PHW mini-grant.
2. Your church cannot have received a PHW mini-grant in the last 6 months.
Note: In other words, a new Collaborative application must be submitted and approved before each mini-grant application
3. The mini-grant must be used to support your congregation's health ministry.
4. Ten percent (10%) of the money awarded may be given to your health lead to use at their discretion on the health ministry.
You are able to request up to $1000. Please give mindful consideration to the amount that you request. Allocated funds will be shared across our state and are limited. Some grants may be partially funded depending on need, response, and availability.
For a list of sample projects that we do and do not fund click here and browse "Questions About Mini-Grant Purpose & Who Can Apply".
If you have any questions about the criteria or are not certified and would like additional information, please call or email your regional coordinator or the PHW Program Associate at 919-428-7220 and PHWinfo@ncchurches.org.
* Items with this symbol are required information
Note: Before you begin the application, we highly recommend creating an account and saving along the way.