Vendor fee is $100 plus raffle donation per 10x10 space booth before July 13, 2019
After July 28, 2019 vendor fee is $125, REGISTER NOW!!!
- Arts and Crafts should be authentic, handmade and Native American made, in compliance with the American Indian Crafts Act of 1990.
- No selling of sage, cedar, pipes or other sacred items.
- Vendor is responsible for own set up and cleaning their area after Pow Wow (or a deposit will be required next Pow Wow).
- Include a list of all your articles for sale along with photographs (see below).
- Set-up time: Saturday 7:00 a.m. (No setups allowed on Friday)
I will assume total responsibility for our group/organization/business/agency and understand that if we do not conduct ourselves in a positive, professional, and courteous manner during this activity, the City of Hawaiian Gardens reserves the right to ask us to leave and we will not hold the City liable for said actions. No-compliance with these guidelines is grounds for dismissal without refund.