1. In the event when there is a clash in time, priority for the booking will be given to functions/events/activities in the following order:
a. Lectures, tutorials and exams
b. University's functions which involve VVIPs or VIPs
c. Students' activities
d. Booking by external parties
2. Should there be a booking for a function, an event or any activity of higher priority than yours, MMU reserves the right to cancel your booking or propose another date or shift your activity to another venue. Prior notification will be given to the parties concerned.
3. The Tenant will be held responsible to the condition of all facilities and equipment being rented. Should there be any damages and/or loss to the facilities and equipment, the cost will be borne by the Tenant.
4. MMU will not be responsible for any damages and/or loss of items/equipment brought into the MMU Cyberjaya Campus by the Tenant before, during and after the event.
5. The deposit shall only be refunded to the Tenant should MMU satisfy with the condition of all facilities and equipment of MMU being used by the Tenant as well as the cleanliness .
6. MMU reserves the right to forfeit 30% of deposit amount should the event is cancelled.
7. MMU has no obligation to promote the events on behalf of and/or for the Tenant.
8. Parking is available at F.O.C, but no prior reservation will be made. It will be on first come first serve basis.
9. The tenant and/or all other parties involved in the events are required to comply with all other rules, regulation, protocols, laws and alike being prescribed and enforced by MMU from time to time. Any violation to any rules, regulation, protocols, laws and alike will result in strict action to be taken against the Tenant.
10. The Tenant hereby agreed to pay all charges required at least 7 days before the event date.
Please make all payment by Cheque/Bank Draft, made payable to UNIVERSITI TELEKOM SDN. BHD. or online transfer to CIMB Bank Berhad i-Account 1275-00000-40107