AALC's Let’s Get Vaccinated! campaign is designed to urge and motivate Supportive Living staff members to get vaccinated. Over the next few months, we will be providing resources aimed at educating and encouraging your staff to get their vaccinations.
Our goal is to make it informative, fun and a little bit competitive!
By signing up for the "Let's Get Vaccinated" Campaign, you can help motivate your staff to get the vaccination they need to keep themselves and others around them healthy! By participating, you can help them win prizes each month, and qualify for a community prize at the end of the campaign!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Order "I DID IT FOR US" buttons for staff members to wear following their vaccinations. The buttons will help facilitate conversations about the importance of being vaccinated - AND may encourage other staff members to get vaccinated. (NOTE: Buttons do not need to be purchased to participate, however they are sturdy enough to be worn throughout campaign! We've also provided downloadable labels you can print inhouse)
2. Download the "Let's Get Vaccinated" poster. Post in break room and have copies available for social media posts. For this to be successful, the staff needs to know that they can be eligible for cash prizes!
3. Take photos of staff members following their vaccinations! Post these photos on Social Media. Have them wear the button/label, or hold up the Let's Get Vaccinated poster! Your social media posts and photos of staff are how we will select each month's winner. (Visit the AALC website to order buttons and download labels and posters.)
4. Tag photos with @aalcillinois and use hashtags #IDidItForUs #LetsGetVaccinated so we can track the photos and your participation.
5. Each month we will select a photo of a staff member from one of our participating communities. We'll contact you, and you can notify them of their prize!
6. We'll highlight photos of staff members on our social media page, on our website and in our monthly newsletter. Brag a little bit! Let us know throughout the next few months about how you're doing, what you've done to promote the campaign, and how many staff members you've vaccinated. We'll use this information to award a final "Community" prize.
Fill out the form below, and then LET'S GET VACCINATED!