Humble ISD Request for Records

This form may be completed online and submitted to the Personnel Department by clicking on the Submit button at the bottom of the page. 

Humble ISD scans all transcripts and service records
provided to the district at the time of employment. Original records
will be returned to employees after school starts and will become the
responsibility of the employee to give to future employers. 

Service Record Requests are processed as follows:

~ Requests for records for degree plans and certification during the school year will NOT include the current school year and may take 10-14 days to be processed. Please note that
a district has up
to 30 days by law to process a request, processing time is determined
by the volume of requests at the time.

~ Requests for records for employees leaving during the school year will
be processed after the employee receives their last paycheck.

~ Requests for records for employees leaving at the end of each school year will be processed
after July 15th of that year.

Formatted Text

Records Needed 


Service Record notarized for TRS?

Send My Records To:

Email Service Records to New District: *
Email Service Records to me (I understand that school districts in Texas will only accept service records emailed directly from my previous school district):

Print a Copy for Your Records
You Must Click on Submit to Transmit this Form