Humble ISD Employee Information

This form is to be used to change your address/phone number. A name change must be done in person and can only be done when a social security card
with the new name is presented to the Personnel Office.

New Address
This number is *
Check type(s) of district insurance coverage, if applicable

By submitting this form you are authorizing an address change to be used for personnel, payroll and insurance purposes