We are seeking exceptional people from a variety of fields and professions, including school PR, non-school public relations, marketing, journalism, educational administration, and teaching. Whatever your background, we have the size, scale, training and culture to help you deepen your skills, broaden your strengths and increase your impact. At the Donovan Group, you will find common qualities in all our people, including:
- A passion for public education
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Intensity and a deep desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- Commitment to high standards, ethics and core values
If these characteristics describe you and you subscribe to our principles, we want to hear from you.
Donovan Group Principles:
1) We believe a high-quality public education is a human right and that all American children—regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, as well as that of their family—are entitled to a great public education.
2) We believe public education is one of the fundamental elements of our democracy. It is one of the best ways for all of us to make use of the talents provided to us by our maker.
3) We believe public education is changing and improving, and we believe that we can play a supporting role in fostering this change. We believe the best days of public education are yet to come.
4) We believe that those who are part of this educational change understand the responsibility to ensure all students are served, including our most vulnerable students. In public education, when we say we serve “all” students, we truly mean all.
5) We believe in honesty, transparency and forthrightness, and we understand the responsibility we have in providing taxpayers who invest in their public schools with outstanding value.
6) We believe in respecting the unique talents, skills and gifts of every team member and working together to achieve goals on behalf of our clients and the students and families they serve.