Application for Incomplete status

I belong to the Faculty of: *
And study period: *
This is my last subject/s and I'm hoping to graduate *
I would like to apply for: *
I wish to apply for Incomplete status on the following grounds: *

Medical includes injury or illness, chronic illness, hospitalisation, diagnosed mental health condition. 

These must be long term issues as, for example, a 1 week hospitalisation would not warrant an Incomplete lasting several months.

Acceptable evidence for a medical submission is normally a medical certificate, e.g. doctor, specialist, hospital.

Examples of Hardship/Trauma include;

- Sudden changes regarding income, employment or housing.

- Victim of crime (including domestic violence)


Acceptable evidence for a Hardship/Trauma submission include;

- Doctor’s note
- Centrelink statement
- Community Service statement
- Police Case Number

Evidence: *

Once you click "send", the application is sent to the Academic Registrar, who will consult with the Faculty Dean, and any staff you have spoken to about the issue, as nominated by you in this form. 

The Academic Registrar will notify you of the outcome by email within 14 days of submission of this form.


I understand that the granting of Incomplete status means I will have an additional 3 to 6 months (dependent upon circumstances) of extended time to complete the assessment work for the subject/s and I will not be allowed to enrol in any new subjects until the Incomplete subjects are finalised. Incomplete subjects do not count as currently enrolled subjects for legal purposes, such as Centrelink payments. *