Complaint/Grievance Report Form

An informal complaint is when a student informally raises a concern verbally with a staff member. 
A formal grievance is when a student formally complains in writing to the College. This is usually after an informal discussion has not resolved the matter, however students are not obliged to have an informal discussion first and are within their rights to immediately lodge a formal grievance.
An applicant that feels they have been unfairly dealt with during the applicatrion process may use this form in order to lodge a formal grievance.
All complainants have the right to access independent external review / appeals processes.
More information can be found in the Student Grievance Policy, located in the policy section of Tabor's website.
I am a: *
This form is used to record receipt of a complaint or grievance from a student. It is not designed for staff to submit thier own grievance. Please follow the Staff Grievance Policy in such cases. 
I am reporting receipt of the following from a student; *