ON-SITE LIVE EVENTS Cancellation Policy
1. Due to limited seating at live events tuition payments are only refundable 45 days prior to an event, less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 45 days prior to an event are not eligible for any refunds.
2. Linda Chollar (LC) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule (with a full refund) any class that does not meet the minimum number of attendees 45 days prior to the scheduled class date.
3. In the event of cancellation by LC, the full tuition amount will be refunded to registrant within 14 days of cancellation. In the event of our rescheduling an event, the registrant will be given the option to attend the new class or request a refund.
4. In the event of class cancellation or rescheduling for any reason, LC’s financial responsibility shall be limited to tuition fees paid and shall in no case be responsible for airline tickets, other tickets or payments, or any similar fee penalties that a registrant may incur as a result of any trip cancellations or changes.
5. Tele-Classes/E-Courses: Please read the cancellation policy on each tele-class/e-course description page and the Policy below for Digital Downloads and Online Courses:
ONLINE COURSES/DIGITAL DOWNLOADS : Order Cancellation Policy
1. You must notify us within 72 hours if there is a technical problem with DOWNLOAD products and materials you have received. We will replace all materials if the cause is deemed to be technical on our end.
2. Orders for Digital Downloads may NOT be canceled since they are processed immediately upon purchase. No refunds are issued after materials are emailed or given instant access as downloadable materials. Exception: if you notify us to cancel before the order has been emailed.
3. This includes all purchases of home study courses, video, ebooks, ecourses, pre-recorded webinars, audio and other virtual training formats. Once you purchase the materials, you have paid tuition for continuing education (CE) credit and transcript if applicable. Once you have been provided with full access to the virtual training format, online training courses are NOT eligible for refunds.
4. All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. We have a NO REFUND POLICY with digital downloads. Before you click purchase on the final confirmation page, make sure that what you’re about to order is correct. If you are uncertain that this is the product to meet your interest, email us for more details before making the purchase. Courses are sent by email in digital format and are non-refundable.
5. Requests for refunds because it was not what you expected is unacceptable. Course Descriptions on the course page for ordering are clear on content and what to expect for every product. If in doubt, email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification BEFORE you make payment.
6. SPECIAL OFFERS, CE hours and course contents are subject to change at our discretion at any time without notice.
7. Purchases made at the current posted prices are not subject to receive discounts or refunds in the event of promotional prices posted at a future date for the same product.