Rules & Regulations
• Each display vehicle must abide by SEMA Show policies regarding booth display vehicles, especially regarding non-exhibiting manufacturer representation (see SEMA Show Exhibitor Manual.)
• Selected vehicles must also abide by the SEMA Show feature vehicle policy.
• LTAA Feature Vehicle applications must be submitted online using the form below.
• LTAA Feature Vehicles will have premium placement at the 2018 SEMA Show. The cost of these spots is $2,000. If selected, applicants must also make a mandatory donation of $500 to SEMA Cares Charities on top of the premium placement fee.
• Photograph(s) or rendering(s) of the vehicle and a list of all aftermarket products on the vehicle must accompany this application.
• Application deadline is Tuesday, September 4, 2018. Once all applications are received, the LTAA feature vehicle selection task force will choose vehicles that meet the display qualifications and best represent the membership of LTAA.
• All applicants will be notified on or before Friday, September 14, 2018 of their status (accepted/not accepted).
For questions, please contact SEMA Sr. Manager of Councils,
AJ Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-978-6696