As part of our commitment to provide a safe working environment for all on set during the unprecedented fast changing COVID 19 situation we need to ask you to confirm in writing by signing below, as part of your agreement with the production company engaging you, that:
- You have no cause to believe that you have COVID 19 (an NHS symptom checker can be found here) or may have been exposed to COVID 19.
- You have been meeting the UK Government COVID 19 guidelines and social distancing when not at work as defined here (or as per restrictions in the country where the shoot will take place)
- As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID 19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID 19 within the last 14 days.
- You have not had a cough, or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14days
- If you develop a cough or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform the production company engaging you.
- If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre existing conditions which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID 19 as defined by the Government here, you must inform the production.
- You will notify us immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations