CLUBMANS GRASS AUTOTEST SERIES 2021
BOGNOR REGIS MOTOR CLUB
23 May 2021 - May Autotest - MSUK permit no. 121506
20 June 2021 - June Autotest - MSUK permit no. 121510
01 August 2021 - “not quite in July” Autotest - MSUK permit no. 121508
22 August 2021 - August Autotest - MSUK permit no. 121511
26 September 2021 - September Autotest - MSUK permit no. 121512
The Bognor Regis Motor Club Ltd will organise a series of five Clubman’s Grass Autotests to be held at Kestrel Farm, Harbolets Road, West Chiltington, West Sussex RH20 2LQ. (MR 198/109197), which will form the BRMC
Clubman’s Grass Autotest Series 2021.
1. The meeting will be held under the General Regulations of Motorsport UK (incorporating the provisions of the
International Sporting Code of the FIA) and these Supplementary Regulations and also in accordance with the PHE (Public Health England) regulations and guidelines that are in effect at the time re. Covid-19.
2. Motorsport UK permit numbers: see above.
3. These events are open to members of BRMC and any other club by invitation.
4. Competitors must produce a valid club membership card. A valid Motorsport UK RS Clubmans Competition Licence is required (which is free of charge and can be obtained online from Motorsport UK website).
5. The program of the meetings will be as follows:
- Scrutineering and signing on must be done online and prior to the events (see BRMC website for information).
-The event will consist of 3 classes as follows: -
a) Saloons with engine over driven wheels.
b) All other Saloons.
c) Sports Cars and Specials.
Note: Electric vehicles are excluded from this event.
-Car sharing (double-driver entries) is permitted, but in accordance with Regulations in place at the time of the event
- the minimum requirement will be that the cabin and controls are adequately sanitised between each driver.
6. Awards presented on the day will be:
- Fastest time of the day and first in class (subject to 3 starters).
- Championship points will be awarded as follows:
- 1st in class-10 points
- 2nd in class-8 points
- 3rd in class-6 points,
- 4th in class-5 points,
- 5th in class-4 points,
- 6th in class-3 points,
- 7th in class-2 points,
- 8th in class-1 point.
- At the end of the fifth round the person with the highest number of points from four of the rounds will be declared 2021 Series Winner.
- The person with the highest number of points in each class from four of the rounds will be declared class winners.
7. The entry list opens on publication of these SR's and closes at midnight on the Thursday before the day of the round. The entry fee in advance is £15. All entries must be made on the official entry form and accompanied by the correct fee.
The Entries Secretary to whom all enquiries must be sent is: Mark Saunders, 25 Willow Way, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20 3BG, or preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The maximum entry for the meeting is 20. The minimum is 8. Entries will be accepted on a first come first served
basis. The maximum for each class is 20; the minimum 3. Should any of the minimum figures not be reached the
organisers have the right to cancel the event or amalgamate classes as necessary. In the event of adverse weather
conditions the organisers have the right to cancel the event. Entry fees may be refunded at the organisers’ discretion.
9. Senior officials are :-
Clerk of the Course: tba
Secretary to the meeting: Mark Saunders
Club Steward: tba
Covid-19 Officer: Mark Saunders
10. Times will be posted throughout the day and Provisional results will be announced as soon as possible following the last finisher. Protest must be made within 15 minutes of the results being announced as provisional, otherwise they will be declared final and the awards will then be presented. The final results will be made available by e-mail.
11. Any protest must be made in accordance with Regulation C.5.1 – 5.7.
- Scrutineering to be completed by the entrant, as per current MSUK guidelines
13. A) Details of tests will be available to entrants prior to the event.
B) Each driver will have two runs at each test with the best time to count
C) Timing will be by hand held digital watches.
D) The starting signal will be given verbally by the start marshal.
E) No competitor shall carry a passenger whilst competing (SR M.12)
F) Competitors must be aged 16 or over.
G) Competitors without a valid RTA (Road Traffic Act) licence must comply with GR M.13
14. Practising will not be allowed, although walking of the tests will be allowed before each set of tests. Social distancing will apply.
15. Penalties will be applied as per Table M7 in 2020 edition of Motorsport UK Specific Regulations M-Autotests
16. All other General Regulations of Motorsport UK apply as written except the following:-
Specific Regulation M.6.6. Pylons may be less than 1 metre in height.
Specific Regulation M.5.1. In consequence of the whole event taking place on private property, vehicles need not be taxed or hold a current MOT certificate.
Four wheeled drive vehicles are allowed but no off road/knobbly tyres