CLUBMANS GRASS AUTOTEST SERIES 2022
BOGNOR REGIS MOTOR CLUB
10th July 2022 - - MSUK permit no. TBA
28th August 2022 - - MSUK permit no. TBA
18th September 2022 - - MSUK permit no. TBA
The Bognor Regis Motor Club Ltd will organise a Clubman’s Grass Autotests to be held at a new site near Sidlesham
1. The meeting will be held under the General Regulations of Motorsport UK (incorporating the provisions of the
International Sporting Code of the FIA) and these Supplementary Regulations and also in accordance with the PHE (Public Health England) regulations and guidelines that are in effect at the time re. Covid-19.
2. Motorsport UK permit numbers: see above.
3. These events are open to members of BRMC and any other club by invitation.
4. Competitors must produce a valid club membership card. A valid Motorsport UK RS Clubmans Competition Licence is required (which is free of charge and can be obtained online from Motorsport UK website).
5. The programme of the meetings will be as follows:
- Scrutineering and signing on must be done online and prior to the events (see BRMC website for information).
-The event will consist of 3 classes as follows: -
a) Saloons with engine over driven wheels.
b) All other Saloons.
c) Sports Cars and Specials.
Note: Electric vehicles are excluded from this event.
-Car sharing (double-driver entries) is permitted, but in accordance with Regulations in place at the time of the event
- the minimum requirement will be that the cabin and controls are adequately sanitised between each driver.
6. Awards presented on the day will be:
- Fastest time of the day and first in class (subject to 3 starters).
- Championship points will be awarded as follows:
- 1st in class-10 points
- 2nd in class-8 points
- 3rd in class-6 points,
- 4th in class-5 points,
- 5th in class-4 points,
- 6th in class-3 points,
- 7th in class-2 points,
- 8th in class-1 point.
7. The entry list opens on publication of these SR's and closes at midnight on the Thursday before the day of the round. The entry fee in advance is £15. All entries must be made on the official entry form and accompanied by the correct fee.
8. The maximum entry for the meeting is 20. The minimum is 8. Entries will be accepted on a first come first served
basis. The maximum for each class is 20; the minimum 3. Should any of the minimum figures not be reached the
organisers have the right to cancel the event or amalgamate classes as necessary. In the event of adverse weather
conditions the organisers have the right to cancel the event. Entry fees may be refunded at the organisers’ discretion.
9. Senior officials are :-
Clerk of the Course: tba
Secretary to the meeting:
Club Steward: tba
Covid-19 Officer: tba
10. Times will be posted throughout the day and Provisional results will be announced as soon as possible following the last finisher. Protest must be made within 15 minutes of the results being announced as provisional, otherwise they will be declared final and the awards will then be presented. The final results will be made available by e-mail.
11. Any protest must be made in accordance with Regulation C.5.1 – 5.7.
- Scrutineering to be completed by the entrant, as per current MSUK guidelines
13. A) Details of tests will be available to entrants prior to the event.
B) Each driver will have two runs at each test with the best time to count
C) Timing will be by hand held digital watches.
D) The starting signal will be given verbally by the start marshal.
E) No competitor shall carry a passenger whilst competing (SR M.12)
F) Competitors must be aged 16 or over.
G) Competitors without a valid RTA (Road Traffic Act) licence must comply with GR M.13
14. Practising will not be allowed, although walking of the tests will be allowed before each set of tests. Social distancing will apply.
15. Penalties will be applied as per Table M7 in 2020 edition of Motorsport UK Specific Regulations M-Autotests
16. All other General Regulations of Motorsport UK apply as written except the following:-
Specific Regulation M.6.6. Pylons may be less than 1 metre in height.
Specific Regulation M.5.1. In consequence of the whole event taking place on private property, vehicles need not be taxed or hold a current MOT certificate.
Four wheel drive vehicles are allowed but no off road/knobbly tyres