1. PAWSTN delivers to Foster Caregiver and Foster Caregiver hereby accepts from PAWSTN a a to be determined dog or puppy and Foster Caregiver agrees to humanely take care of said animal. Foster Caregiver will immediately, peaceably, and voluntarily deliver said animal to the Shelter upon request, and will make no claim of ownership, title, right, or interest in and to said animal
2. Foster Caregiver agrees not to alter in any way the appearance of the animal being fostered without written permission of PAWSTN. This includes declawing and cropping of ears or tails.
3. Foster Caregiver agrees to provide adequate food, water, shelter, and kind treatment for said animal at all times. In addition, Foster Caregiver must adhere to all state and local animal laws. Foster Caregiver agrees to follow all additional written instructions from the owner and/or pawstn. I agree that if I've I asked for an open ended adoption, that I will give pawstn 2 weeks notice before returning the pet or agree to pay boarding costs for those two weeks. .
4. Foster Caregiver agrees to notify PAWSTN as to any behavioral or health problems of the animal. PAWSTN reserves the exclusive right to determine the proper course of action to take upon such notification.
5. Foster Caregiver will notify PAWSTN in the event any change occurs in the address or telephone number listed below. Foster Caregiver understands and acknowledges that he/she does not have any right or authority to keep the foster animal or place foster animal in other homes or place with other individuals unless permission is given in writing by PAWSTN.
6. Foster Caregiver is undertaking these obligations with no claim, now or in the future, to any type of compensation or reimbursement for caring for said animal, and the further consideration for undertaking this obligation and caring for said animal is that Foster Caregiver is receiving satisfaction and enjoyment from undertaking this obligation of his or her own free will and because he or she wants to do so and derives satisfaction from doing so.
7. Foster Caregiver agrees that accidental animal bites or other injuries to humans and other animals do occur, and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify, and protect PAWSTN, from any claim or suit filed by anyone as a result of such an incident. In addition, PAWSTN will not be responsible if animal should damage or destroy property belonging to Foster Caregiver, or shall transfer any disease or internal or external parasites to other animals belonging to Foster Caregiver.
8. If the Foster Caregiver wishes to adopt said animal, Foster Caregiver must go through PAWSTN adoption program screening process. PAWSTN reserves the right to determine final disposition of the animal.
9. This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no oral promises or representations made in addition to this contract and it may only be changed in a writing signed by both PAWSTN and Foster Caregiver.
I agree to, and certify that I am 18 or older, by typing my electronic signature below -