The Association of VA Surgeons is pleased to offer 1 non-CME symposia opportunity for our partners to participate during our annual meeting in Miami Beach this year. The date is Tuesday, April 9th. Topic and speakers are your choice but requires prior review and approval by the Executive Committee. CME credits are your responsibility but not required.
The symposia includes the following:
- speaker of your choice (honorarium and travel will be company's responsibility)
- 30 minute talk with 10 minutes for Q&A
- 2 email blasts sent by AVAS highlighting your program
- onsite signage
- acknowledgment on the website, final program, at the podium, and rotating slides during breaks
- up to 3 onsite representatives
- audiovisual equipment
Note: exhibit is separate from symposia fees.
Once your application has been reviewed by the Executive Committee, you will be notified of further steps.
Deadline for Submission is March 8, 2024.